1. New media, schemes, and modes of generating fiber lasers.
2. Pulsed fiber and hybrid lasers, powerful and ultrashort pulses.
3. Nonlinear frequency conversion of FL radiation: SRS, SBS, parametric generation, harmonics generation, terahertz radiation generation.
4. Applications of fiber lasers: communication, sensors, biomedicine, processing and photomodification of materials. Information optical technologies.
5. Laser optics and components: optical fibers, fiber and hybrid resonator elements, interferometers, diffractive and integrated optics.
6. Nanophotonics and metamaterials.
and other issues of physics, technology, and applications of fiber lasers, systems, and components.
Together with the workshop will be held:
1. International conference "Optical Reflectometry 2020".
2. Youth Competition-Conference "Optical and Information Technology 2020".
3. Presentations of LLS company
Pre-registration and Summary submission:
Invited (30 min.), Oral (20 min.) and poster presentations are planned.
To be included in the conference participants list, you must first register and then submit the Summary of the presentation through the workshop website https://rfl20.iae.nsk.su/ .
Deadline for Summary submission is July 10.
The working languages of the workshop are Russian and English.
The conference program will be posted on the workshop website and published in print. The materials of the workshop will be published in the journals “Quantum Electronics” , “Applied Photonics” and “Photonics”.
The conference program will be posted on the workshop website and published in print.
The materials of the workshop will be published in the journals «Quantum Electronics», «Applied Photonics» and “Photonics”.